Worship services will not take place at the synagogue for the time being. However, we are offering worship services through Zoom without the recitation of devarim sh’bekedusha (Kaddish, Repetition of Amidah…).
Saturday, ZOOM Shabbat 10:00 a.m.
During Covid Restrictions:
We hold In-Person services in our beautiful sanctuary; though we are limited to 50 attendees. Registration is a must as is signing our Waiver and having it on file in the Jericho Jewish Center’s Administrative Offices.
Saturday, In-Person Shabbat 9:00 a.m.
Password and online registration are not needed.
Once Covid Restrictions Have Lifted:
- Friday Evening Services are held at 6:00 p.m. from October 15th – March 15th
- Friday Night Family Service – Once a month 6:45 p.m.
- Saturday Morning Services are held at 9AM in the Main Sanctuary.
- Shabbat-In-Shul-School usually takes place on Shabbat mornings however we also offer Friday night (Kabbalat) and Saturday night (Havdallah) programs. (See calendar) The Shabbat-In-Shul-School sessions are completely experiential and are based on a highly spirited Jewish camp/style model of learning conducted by Samantha Eller and/or Amy Kahane, our Education Director. Families are encouraged to attend with their children.
- Sundays 9:00AM
- Monday – Friday 7:30 AM
Saturdays Mincha / Havdalah 12:30 PM “No Maariv or Havdalah service on Saturday in the late afternoon.”
- Sunday – Thursday 8:00 PM
(January 3 – January 10)
Candle Lighting | 4:21p.m.
Friday 1/3 | 6:00 p.m. – Shabbat Tefillot
Saturday 1/4 | 9:00 a.m. – Shabbat Tefillot
Mincha 1/4 | 12:30 p.m.
(January 10 – January 17)
Candle Lighting | 4:27p.m.
Friday 1/10 | 6:00 p.m. – Shabbat Tefillot
Saturday 1/11 | 9:00 a.m. – Shabbat Tefillot
Mincha 1/11 | 12:30 p.m.
(January 17 – January 24)
Candle Lighting | 4:35p.m.
Friday 1/24 | 6:00 p.m. – Shabbat Tefillot
Saturday 1/25 | 9:00 a.m. – Shabbat Tefillot
Mincha 1/25 | 12:30 p.m.
(January 31 – February 7)
Candle Lighting | 4:52p.m.
Friday 1/31 | 6:00 p.m. – Shabbat Tefillot
Saturday 2/1 | 9:00 a.m. – Shabbat Tefillot
Mincha 2/1 | 12:30 p.m.9