ZOOM UNAVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
Saturday, ZOOM Shabbat 10:00 a.m.
Zoom – Click Here
Meeting ID: 87936858386
In the event of Covid Restrictions:
We hold In-Person services in our beautiful sanctuary; though we are limited to 50 attendees. Registration is a must as is signing our Waiver and having it on file in the Jericho Jewish Center’s Administrative Offices.
Saturday, In-Person Shabbat 9:00 a.m.
Password and online registration are not needed.
Once Covid Restrictions Have Lifted:
- Friday Evening Services are held at 6:00 p.m. from October 15th – March 15th
- Friday Night Family Service – Once a month 6:45 p.m.
- Saturday Morning Services are held at 9AM in the Main Sanctuary.
- Shabbat-In-Shul-School usually takes place on Shabbat mornings however we also offer Friday night (Kabbalat) and Saturday night (Havdallah) programs. (See calendar) The Shabbat-In-Shul-School sessions are completely experiential and are based on a highly spirited Jewish camp/style model of learning conducted by Samantha Eller and/or Amy Kahane, our Education Director. Families are encouraged to attend with their children.
- Sundays 9:00AM
- Monday – Friday 8:00 AM
Saturdays Mincha / Havdalah 12:30 PM “No Maariv or Havdalah service on Saturday in the late afternoon.”
- Sunday – Thursday 8:00 PM
(March 25 )
Candle Lighting |
Friday 1/3 | 6:00 p.m. – Shabbat Tefillot
Saturday 1/4 | 9:00 a.m. – Shabbat Tefillot
Mincha 1/4 | 12:30 p.m.
(January 10 – January 17)
Candle Lighting | 4:27p.m.
Friday 1/10 | 6:00 p.m. – Shabbat Tefillot
Saturday 1/11 | 9:00 a.m. – Shabbat Tefillot
Mincha 1/11 | 12:30 p.m.
(January 17 – January 24)
Candle Lighting | 4:35p.m.
Friday 1/24 | 6:00 p.m. – Shabbat Tefillot
Saturday 1/25 | 9:00 a.m. – Shabbat Tefillot
Mincha 1/25 | 12:30 p.m.
(January 31 – February 7)
Candle Lighting | 4:52p.m.
Friday 1/31 | 6:00 p.m. – Shabbat Tefillot
Saturday 2/1 | 9:00 a.m. – Shabbat Tefillot
Mincha 2/1 | 12:30 p.m.9