Jewish Youth Learning Center
Free 1 year membership for new Religious School families!!!
Pay only Reduced Religious School Tuition!
Our overall vision is to revolutionize how our students and how families find meaning in their Jewish lives as we create powerful Jewish learning experiences through:
- Kehillah (community)
- Torah (learning)
- Avodah (prayer)
- G’milut Chasadim (acts of love and kindness)
- Ahavat Yisrael (Connections to Israel and the Jewish People)
Highlights of our Jewish Learning at the Jericho Jewish Center:
- One day per week of experiential classroom learning. All students (K – 7) will attend on Tuesdays from 4:15 – 6:30 pm.
- The content areas will focus on Ivrit (Hebrew) – reading, vocabulary, spoken Hebrew, prayer Hebrew.
- The midweek curriculum also allows us to experience and celebrate holidays together (as opposed to only learning about holidays)
- Learning via computer/audio/video materials
- Engaging in music, art and project-based learning.
Shabbat-In-Shul School All Students must attend a specific number of services. Grades 5 -7; 12 sessions, Grade 4; 4 sessions, Grade 3, 2, 1 & K; 3 sessions
Shabbat-in-Shul School usually takes place on Shabbat mornings however we also offer Friday night Live (Kabbalat) and Saturday night (Havdallah) programs. Students may select which services to attend to fulfill the requirements. The Shabbat-In-Shul-School sessions are completely experiential and are based on a highly spirited Jewish camp/style model of learning and will feature:
- A dynamic camp-style leader
- ‘Real time’ davening as opposed to learning prayers only in the classroom setting
- Engaging Torah/text study
- Ruach – spirited and fun singing!
Families are encouraged to attend with their children. Breakfast is provided – The Jewish Way!!
Friday Night Live Services
- Lively, informal abbreviated service
- Musical instruments played by RS students
- Second Friday of each month (certain exclusions apply)
Shabbat Alive Services
- Abbreviated Shabbat morning service led by our students and their families
- 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- First Saturday of each month, certain exclusions apply
We welcome your questions and encourage you to visit to see for yourself what innovative, great Jewish learning can look like for your child and your family.
Amy Kahane, JJC Education Director
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your personal tour.
To submit Religious School tuition payments, click here:
To submit Religious School Early Bird deposit, click here: