Jewish Youth Learning Center
Free 1 year membership for new Religious School families!!! Pay only Religious School fee!!Our overall vision is to revolutionize how our students and how families find meaning in their Jewish lives as we create powerful Jewish learning experiences through:
- Kehillah (community)
- Torah (learning)
- Avodah (prayer)
- G’milut Chasadim (acts of love and kindness)
- Ahavat Yisrael (Connections to Israel and the Jewish People)
- One day per week of classroom learning. All students (K – 7) will attend on Tuesdays from 4:15 – 6:30 pm.
- The content areas will focus on Ivrit (Hebrew) – reading, vocabulary, spoken Hebrew, prayer Hebrew.
- The midweek curriculum also allows us to experience and celebrate holidays together (as opposed to only learning about holidays)
- Learning via computer/audio/video materials
- Engaging in music, art and project-based learning.
- A dynamic camp-style leader
- ‘Real time’ davening as opposed to learning prayers only in the classroom setting
- Engaging Torah/text study
- Learning Torah/Haftorah trop (cantillation) in preparation for Bar/Bat Mitzvah.
- Ruach – spirited and fun singing!
- Lively, informal abbreviated service
- Musical instruments played by RS students
- Second Friday of each month (certain exclusions apply)
Registration FormsReligious School 2017-18 forms To submit Religious School tuition payments, click here:
To submit Religious School Early Bird deposit, click here: